Pages

Thursday 13 May 2021

My special person in the world.

 My Papa is a fisherman. He gets me fish and cooks it. He makes me Laugh like a joker and he helps me cook. He's a worker and that's how he gets money.He's special to me because he buys me sushi and he lives with me and he's the only papa I have out of my dad's side. He's brown and he has a big nose and he's kinda long. and kinda bold with white hair. He sounds like a deep voice but I won't say he gots a high voice.He's the best Papa ever he buyed me a Samsung tablet and lots of sushi every Wednesday. So i’m grateful for that.


1 comment:

  1. Hi son this is a lovely recount about your papa. He sure does do a lot for you and I am very happy to see you acknowledging all papa does for you. How did you plan your writing? Did you have some guiding questions? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.